AIM
Pakzo

Sonic In The City Ep.5 Sonic In The City Ep.5

not good

Alright you're getting better at animating sort of, but less funny (If thats even possible). In the next movie, make the frame rate twice as high, and speed up the fighting. Also put a black border line around the speech bubbles. And please somehow try to make it more funny. Keep on truckin.

Sonic In The City Ep.4 Sonic In The City Ep.4

PLOT PLOT PLOT!

This movie has no plot! Take some time and make a real plot next time and make it longer. The ground has to move when they run. I'm sorry but this just sucks.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1) Sonic'sQuestForPower3(P1)

WHOA!!!!!

Dude that was awesome! Definately daily feature! great job!

Mario's Jump In 2 (HR) Mario's Jump In 2 (HR)

OMFG so bloody and violent

OMG this flash was so bloody and violent I practically barfed all over myself. BUT I was able to hold it in since I wanted to finish watching this stupendous (stupendious?) movie. I think the focus should've been less on sonic and more on mario seeing as how its called MARIO's jump in not Sonic's. This was probably longer than all 4 of the ROTMK's combined which is like...25 minutes so yeah sorta got boring at parts but all the fart jokes brought it back to life. I think when samus is running from the dinosaur you should've added a little more animation on the dinosaur it sorta just bounced around it wasnt really walking. I understand that you had to hand draw the dinosaur (actually it might've been ripped from Bart's Time Machine I'm not sure) but if you spent like 5 extra minutes moving the legs it would've owned, still pretty sweet though. One thing I dont understand, Mario didn't kill wart or anything he just sorta rescued the princess and all of the sudden the mushroom kingdom wasnt enslaved anymore how does that work? Oh well okay moving on, whered you get those ape escape sprites? I've been looing for them for like ever. Alrighty, I LOVED all the detail in the little things like the zelda's hat! I mean if you zoom in its got like the most intricate designs ever on it! theres like 2 dragons and a panda playing monkey in the middle on it i mean its fricken nuts! great job! can't wait for part 4!

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

You are God

I loved the Sonic animation. So smooth......Sonic acted exactly like he does in his latest games. Great work. Too bad about the corrupted file.

What Can Be Changed What Can Be Changed

Fantastic

Really makes you think. Great work.

Time Travel Power Up (HR) Time Travel Power Up (HR)

Great Job

You did a great job. Too bad you movies keep getting deleted :\

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Amazing

Great work. I was not expecting that and I don't think anyone was. The animation was excellent. The scene where Mario's dancing the rat to death was pretty funny. Congrats and good luck with part 4.

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 1

Awesome

That was really good and I think it deserves a way better score. I can't wait for part 2

Dennis Farina Episode II Dennis Farina Episode II

A true work of art

This was the most amazing movie I have ever seen. It is amazing. Watching this movie has been a life changing experience. Now hat I've seen this movie, I have a a whole new outlook upon life. Thankyou for making this wonderful masterpiece.